Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 29 augusti 2020

I can sleep when I'm dead!


I have a riot in my head, I'd rather be dead!

I need to sleep, lay my head on the pillow and go numb

But my worst enemy keeps me awake. he never stops He just goes on and on

Completely freaked out. discharged and knocked out!

At the speed of light, I run out of oxygen so exhausted.

It flashes before my eyes I can barely stand or walk

But he just keeps nagging at me! As a creature from hell, he never gives up!

No rest for the wicked I guess I can sleep when I'm dead!

My mind is dangerous place to get lost in!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!