Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 31 augusti 2020

If I could close my eyes forever!

 


If I never breathe another breath

never see another day this would be a blessing

If I could close my eyes forever! Forgive and forget.

Instead of being forced to relive life over and over again

And everything I have survived over the years

I know you were mine before you died 

And you kept me alive, cleansed my wounds

I've been to hell and back so many times.

All the suffering of the world became mine

I have the devil's mark forever and I drank of the demon holy wine !!

You will always be the devil on my shoulder

And I know that there is no god in heaven!

No angels no savior  welcome to hell!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!