Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 31 augusti 2020

I tried to save myself!


I told myself right from the start!

That alone is strong

I created a character to survive

I played with the fire I played a game!

I adapted and blended in

Sacrificed my soul for others

I became a copy a clown!

The wild child that everyone saw!

But behind the mask the charades

I was alone and terrified

Screaming for help but no one saw me!

They just saw the freak I had become

I had become everything i didn't want to be!

I tried to save myself, get through everything

But i was alone and weaker than ever!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!