Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 20 augusti 2020

Can something save me from myself?


 Every day I search!

I'm trying to find an answer a solution to this roller coaster called life.

why everything constantly keeps collapsing around me. And I fall straight back

Time and time again I break and the wounds only get deeper.

Every time I fall back, it just gets harder and heavier to get up again

I can not break this damn pattern find a solution, a way out.

Every waking second I search for an answer why am I sick?

Can anything help me heal my wounds, Can something save me from myself?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!