Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 28 augusti 2020

I have to take that step!


Why can't I stop thinking about the past?

I have to find a way to break free

Escape from my mental prison the inner labyrinth.

The minefield, which blocks me, prevents me from living.

Locks me in. isolates me. I don't want to be stuck in the past.

I can't bear to live with the suffering and constant fear!

I have to Get rid of nightmares all the flashbacks.

Because of the anxiety, I do not dare to open and let go of everything

So terrified to lose control. Afraid to take the last little step

But my past can not be my future so I have no choice

I have to take that step if I want to live



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!