Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 20 augusti 2020

I'm just like you!

 


I can not help that I am who I am.

I may not work and think like you

It is not visible on the surface it is not noticeable

It's no disease, no disability, I'm not an idiot

I'm just like you a completely normal human being.

So do not judge me do not treat me like the plague!

I'm not asperger's no diagnosis I'm not sick or contagious.

Treat me the way you want to be treated.

So open your eyes and see the real me!

Not my faults and shortcomings

Dear world, give me the right to be different! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!