Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 26 augusti 2020

A false picture of the truth!


This is a rat race called life!

Feels like I'm trapped in a cage

Where others play a game at my expense

They laugh, pointing their fingers!

Behind my back they mock and humiliate me!!

They do not understand the damage they inflict.

It hurts! when others judge assume. 

They see what they want to see! 

A false picture of the truth!

A skewed and twisted image of their own reality. 

Not mine! I may be different but I'm not a rat in a cage!

 I'm a human being just like you

Never judge a book by its cover!

Asperger is not a diseas. Dont try to cure it. Try to understand it!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!