Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 17 augusti 2020

A strange feeling of deja vu!


A strange feeling of deja vu!

Feels so familiar an inner conflict between reason and emotion.

A struggle between time and space. is it real it's, is it true I do not know

Am I here or where am I? Am I sitting here right now behind the screen and writing.

Or am I back where it all started Drunk behind a typewriter. 

With tears in my eyes drinking to forget. The same old memories that still haunt my dreams.

A feeling that time and space are intertwined. That i am stuck in a recurring nightmare

The  strange feeling that history is constantly repeating itself. 

A never ending story that constantly repeats. The same old shit just another day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!