Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 31 augusti 2020

Without the ghost of you!


The time has come to let you go

You were here to make me strong

You showed me the right way to live

And changed me for the better

You were always there! by my side

even in my darkest moments

A savior in need! Without you, I would have been dead

You understood and accepted me

You knew me better than anyone else

Now I have to let you go forever

leave all memories of you behind

Time to clean my wounds! drown the sorrow

And start living again! Without the ghost of you

Always and forever!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!