Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 29 augusti 2020

I Can’t break my bad habits.

 


Will try not to let it upset me!

I will try not to ponder everything over and over again.

leave all impressions, reflections all memories behind me.

But still, I spend all my time thinking about you.

wondering how you feel if everything is okay.

If you are alive or dead? I Can’t  stop thinking

It does not matter how much I try to fight against

They still break through, sneak in and take over!

I really shouldn't fight against my own feelings and thoughts.

I'm well aware that I should not feed my own addiction!

But I can not help it! it's a part of me.

I know all these things I really do!

But Can not help that I'm addicted to you

Without you by my side, I Can’t  break my bad habits.

You are my addiction!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!