Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 31 augusti 2020

One step at a time a cliché!

 


It's been a day!

Do not remember why

It became a part of me

It kind of took over

Became a way to handle

A daily battle against me

My overthinking mind!


It has been forever!

Do not know how to break

Or change the addiction

On this roller coaster ride

I'm stuck in patterns

A path to self-destruction


I know i have to change!

Break my habits restart

Just a little thing something!

Whatever it takes to get started

So easy to say and so hard to do

One step at a time a cliché

How to even get ahead 

if you always insist on repeating

I take one step forward and two steps back. 

It's tough to get through life like that

But somewhere you have to start

One day at a time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!