Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 27 augusti 2020

Nothing is as it seems!

 


Yes, I'm okay!

Yes I feel good everything works as it should

No no anxiety today! Nothing has happened

Don't worry I'm fine, I'm surviving.

No, I do not need anything today or tomorrow.

I need absolutely nothing at all! No help!

Stop nagging, just leave me alone I'm over it

Read between the lines! open your eyes and see

Nothing is as it seems! I'm not okay I'm not well

Alone as usual! I'm going to get through this shit!

So please come back another day and we can do it all over again.

Once again, I cheat death. No happy ending today! I win you lose!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!