Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 10 augusti 2020

This is the end!



This is the beginning, this is the end

Sometimes when everything feels hopeless!

When all you want is to get away from it all

Sometimes it's not easy to be

When you do not want anything else but to close your eyes and fall asleep

Sometimes life is far too hard to bear

When you are absolutely sure that you never want to wake up again!

Sometimes I just want to disappear, leave everything behind

Then you know it's time to fight to survive!

Sometimes I just want everything to end!

 Stop suicide! Please, if you know someone who feels that way. Make sure they get support and help! Prevent suicide!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!