Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 30 augusti 2020

i'm drowning in my own tears!



I'm lying here in your bed!  

Where there is no space or time

I'm just waiting to see you back home

Just hearing your voice would give me chills

I would sacrifice my own life just to see you

Just look into my eyes and you will see.

That Life will never be the same

I know it has to go on with or without you!

But Deep inside my heart I know that everything is over

What once was is no more! I can try to be happy!

Just knowing you love me! And will always be a part of life !! 

 I can't stop the rain from fallin' i'm drowning in my own tears!

without you I'm going insane I can't stop missing you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!