Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 30 augusti 2020

It's all the same to me!


They keep asking the same thing!

How should I know or feel any difference

This is how it has always been, it's just me

I do not even know if I am awake or dreaming!

Is this my reality, my life or just a bad dream?

I do not know the difference! So how can I answer that question ..

When I do not even know the difference between pleasure and pain

Love and hate and everything in between. This is me! who I am

The one I've always been! So how the hell am I supposed to be able to answer!

Am I depressed Am I suicidal This is my life my reality

This is how it has always been, this is me. So pleas don't even ask that question

 I do not even know the difference between misery and happiness

It's all the same to me! I was born with depression and I will die with depression

It's a lifelong struggle but I'm still alive and struggling!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!