Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 19 augusti 2020

It's just me myself and i!


I do not want to go through this again!

I can not repeat everything over and over again.

A one-way track that leads me nowhere.

I should never have let you in. listened to your meaningless words

I should have known better, understood from the beginning.

Where everything was going and what was going to happen. So blind and stupid!

That I believed in your promises! I swallowed all the lies and went straight into the trap.

I started to see a glimmer of light seeping in. I started to open up, and re-build some kind of trust!

You gave me a false sense of security, You took what you came for and left me.

With the anxiety, the panic and the tears. Once again, I sit here alone.

with the feeling of being abandoned again! As always It's me against the world.

Now I'm walking a lonely path that leads me nowhere. A self-destructive pattern!

And it's just me myself and i!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!