Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 18 augusti 2020

God knows that hell is right here!


I live on cigarettes and coffee

I spit bile I push myself forward. I'm a wandering disaster.

Ready to burst! I'm a ticking bomb a minefield ready to fall apart.

I will dig deep to tear everything out. Every feeling every single wound.

 I do not care anymore. I can 't take it anymore! 

I'm not going to get down on my knees and pray

Your sick system where no one listens or understands. A care that fails! 

You are treated as rubbish thrown out, humiliated. no health insurance no protection at all

If you feel shit, you will be treated like shit! God knows that hell is right here and now.

Middle finger up!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!