Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 31 augusti 2020

One last word!


 I never got a chance

To say everything I wanted to say

I just want an opportunity

To tell you how much I miss you

Give me a second and a minute

To catch my breath, close my eyes and pray

There was never an easy way out

You chose the easy way out

Something inside me broke and died

You left me behind drowning in sorrow

A dying soul, heart broken and all alone

The scars you left behind suffocate me

The wounds have never healed

So if I only got one last word!

I would tell you how much I loved you!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!