Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 25 augusti 2020

Words are not enough!



I'm thinking of you!

The magic I felt when we were still together.

Something that seemed too good to be true

I can't sleep or think about the feeling in my heart.

When I close my eyes I still see pictures of you and me.

I do not know why I feel this way!

I try to find the words to say explain how I feel

But words are not enough! To show how I feel inside

There are no words to describe the feeling!

An overwhelming feeling of pure love. I miss you!

To my heart my soul my love my son! I Love You!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!