Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 31 augusti 2020

Back on square one again!


 I can not explain!

All experiences all emotions

Anxiety all fear the constant panic

Everything I went through

There are no pictures No words

That can describe or explain

The emotional chaos

There is no rest no peace

Nowhere to escape or hide

Caught in a vicious circle

No safety net. No help!

A journey full of violence

Physical and mental abuse.

A journey no one would understand or survive!

But I live I breathe! This is my life, my reality.

One Two Three As always Back on square one again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!