Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 28 augusti 2020

WHY did it all happen?

 


You are not here!

I'm still waiting here without understanding what or why! 

I understand how much I need you. I hate to say miss you!

But I miss you every second every minute of the day.

It will never be the same without you here.

Maybe it's just my way of dealing with the pain

But I can not let go of the past, WHY did it all happen?

I died inside the day they came knocking on the door,

I should have done more! But I could not do anything

I still blame myself for everything and it crushes me!

It's been months since I last saw your face. or heard your voice

I'm trying to tell myself that I don't not miss you

But I miss you so much it hurts! I wish you were here

I love you always and forever !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!