Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 17 augusti 2020

A dark place!


 stuck in a nightmare that never ends.

A dark place on the inside of my own head!

The darkest part of my brain. Where nightmares come true

A scary maze filled with doors. The smell of presumption and death

A place where every step feels like an eternity. Where time stands still

Behind every shadow behind every door hides a haunting memory

I am forced to experience everything over and over again

There is nowhere to run. Nowhere to take shelter or hide

I force myself forward out of pure survival instinct.

There is no other way out. You can only take one day at a time and fight to survive.

And hope and pray that you have the strength to get out alive!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!