Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 25 augusti 2020

I'm over it!

 


This is not a game! I can not, I must!

I have to start I have to stop. I have to open I have to close.

I have to stay I have to leave. I need someone I need no one!

I need everything I need nothing! I have loved I have hated.

Now I have said everything but still nothing opened everything and closed everything.

I've done it all over and over again. I have to but can not I do not know how!

Never taught me. No tools no knowledge no patience.

Constantly restless rushing through life, So many demands! Completely meaningless insignificant.

So demanding, so devouring, they take everything and give nothing back.

Just a hell of a lot of demanding responsibilities! I just can 't do that.

I'm over it! No more issues!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!