Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 19 augusti 2020

Please Just press delete!


 Flashing before my eyes!

A search like a raging computer in search of information

A thousand pictures, sequences per second. Overheated and about to crash.

Trying to disconnect the tabs. The more I try, the faster it spins

A chain reaction where one leads to another. a vicious circle that cannot be broken

Just like getting stuck in a runaway merry go round without any brakes

To have an on and off switch!  be able to disconnect myself! Would be a dream come true.

The feeling of just being able to shut everything down would be a blessing in disguise.

 Please Just press delete!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!