Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 28 augusti 2020

Where it stops nobody knows!

 


Bang bang! It never ends!

When the shit's over I'll fall straight down again It never stops!

Straight back into the chaos again! It strikes, hard and fast from all directions at once.

No time to think or react. I see no solution, no way out

I'm stuck in a vicious circle that just goes on and on!

A meaningless life without meaning without hope and without a future.

Trapped in a life without living. I can 't handle it anymore, I can' t stand it.

Caught up in a spinning panic attack! (suffocation no breathing)

Around and around it goes and where it stops nobody knows!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!