Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 27 augusti 2020

One Two Three this is our little secret!


Scratching and tearing, that's how it starts!

Cleansing and the Scrubbing  come afterwards. 

The dirt, the discomfort never disappears.

The stench, the disgusting feeling of shame is so deeply rooted.

The injuries, the wounds, all the scars that never heal!

There and then! Starts self-harming behavior, suicidal tendencies!

No one knows the dark secret. No one knows the truth


One Two Three this is our little secret. Our dark safe place!

I will take advantage of you rape your soul forever. 

You will see me feel me in everything and everyone, 

I'm going to be in your closet under your bed and in your head!

One Two Three! We play this mind game over and over again.

Stop Child Abuse Today!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!