Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 16 augusti 2020

A feeling of slowly suffocating!

 


One cold dark autumn day I fell apart.


The rain begins to fall like tears from heaven.


I felt the approaching storm. I heard the thunder creeping closer


The air stopped for a second, everything became calm then came the thunder and lightning


It hit me to the ground! I stopped breathing my heart started racing.


The air ran out everything turned black! I heard no sounds everything became quiet 


I could not breathe! A feeling of slowly suffocating and dying from within hit me! 


That rough and scary autumn evening. I lost my faith in life


First experience of panic and anxiety!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!