Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 15 augusti 2020

I'm your disease!

 


I'm the monster in your head!

I'm your worst nightmare the one that constantly haunts you

I feed on your fear your panic. I keep the anxiety alive

I awaken your worst memories! Forces you to experience the abuse over and over again.

I live and thrive, I grow stronger, I take over more and more

I'm your disease I'm the monster in your head


Jag är monstret i dit huvud!

Jag är din värsta mardröm den som ständigt hemsöker dig

Jag livnär mig på din rädsla din panik. Jag håller ångesten vid liv

Jag väcker dina värsta minnen! Tvingar dig att uppleva övergreppen om och om igen. 

Jag lever och frodas växer mig starkare jag tar över mer och mer

Jag är din sjukdom jag är monstret i dit huvud



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!