Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 31 augusti 2020

I have to live with the fear!


I do not know if I should!

Smash everything bang my head against the wall

Everything I touch falls to pieces The nightmare has come true.

There is no solution, no way out I can not save him

On the inside, I fall apart I'm trying to look him in the eye

Without tears without fear. Explain to him that everything will be fine

You can do this! I know you'll make it. For a second I meet his eyes

I hear his screams! I hear the words no one ever wants to hear.

From their own child! (I kill myself) It breaks my heart tears my soul to pieces. 

Those words will haunt me foreverAnd there is absolutely nothing I can do about it

I have to live with the fear of never knowing!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!