Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 3 januari 2021

Why am I forced to be?


I became the creation of my own destruction

I was forced to adapt, to change everything that I was

I was never good enough. I was always the problem

I never fit into that social norm of how to be

I was an outcast a restless soul lost inside myself

I never understood why everyone else was so weird

I learned by studying others to read their behavior

I tried to understand their strange rules of the game

Their way of thinking But I still do not understand the rules of this game

This so called 9 to 5 life, Which never worked for me

I was not born to fit in I was born to be me

So why am I forced to be? When all I want is to be me!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!