Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 5 februari 2021

Do the right thing!!




This time you crossed the line !!

For the very last time !! There is no second chance

You should not have opened your mouth

What you said will become your reality

It's sad but true but you know what's waiting for you

You know the truth, you know what's coming

You know his heart and home are right here with me

I hope you suffocate on your own words

Because you made your bed and now you have to sleep in it

You say you want to be a mother, be there for him

And still you say you will abandon him !! 

Keep your hatred out of this and for ones think of whats best for him and do the right thing

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!