Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 4 februari 2021

You know damn well that it was you!!


Here it comes again !!

You know very well that it was you

You abandoned him betrayal him left him

You gave him false hopes of promises you never kept

You were never there for him you lied and lied

You broke his heart, betrayed his trust left him screaming in the dark

All his anger his anxiety all his outburst I had to clean up the mess you created

You made your choices out of hatred and anger

Can't you see that the only one you hurt was him

Take a look in the mirror and tell me what you see

You know damn well that it was you who abandoned him!!

So don't blame me for your actions and hatred against me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!