Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 3 februari 2021

He has he has !!


I remember the day that started it all !!

I heard your voice I felt how the panic anxiety took over

You screamed you cried the words you repeated over and over again he has he has !!

What!!! Something in me broke I lost control !!

It flashed before my eyes !! I already knew before you got the words out

He has he has !! sexually exploited her he has !!!

That day, everything came back, every memory, every emotion

Anxiety fear hatred and anger all at once !!

That fucking phone call triggered it all

The monster was back and i lost control!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!