Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 15 maj 2024

Afraid of being abandoned!


Everything has its beginning

I can't really put my finger on when it all started

I have been afraid most of my life

I've never really had anyone on my side

No real friends just acquaintances

I was too afraid to let anyone get too close

So I created a self-destructive pattern the easy way out

I left everything and everyone behind as I always do

I became my own worst enemy my fear consumed me

So worthless so useless so god damn wasted

It's so easy to avoid the things you really need

To hide away and disappear!!

I'm lost in my own feelings I'm still terrified still afraid of being abandoned

I can't escape from my own fate

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!