Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 18 maj 2024

Who do you think of in moments of despair?


Say hello to heaven

Because it's hell down here without you

I can still see you when I close my eyes

I've cried and screamed a million times

I have kept everything inside I drowned myself in sorrow

I couldn't deal with the emotions, life or anything at all

I tried to end it all for just a second of despair

I made a deal with the devil I crashed and burned

Suicide became my best friend

A lifetime of depression, anxiety and fear

An overdose of reality So please say hello to heaven from me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!