Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 20 maj 2024

Into the fire!


Your words mean nothing

There is nothing you can say or do

You cannot change the past

Or undo everything you did to me

You hurt me humiliated me you stepped all over me

You treated me like trash and threw me away

I ended up on the streets alone and scared

No rules, no guidance, no safety net

You left me stranded, abandoned in a world I didn't understand

I was forced into something I wasn't ready for

I had to grow up real quick, literally raise myself

I ran into the fire and burned myself

I took everything I could to ease the pain

I barely survived but I'm still breathing

I'm still fighting the same old demons

The scars remains and I'm still bleeding

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!