Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 16 maj 2024

Live to die another night!



Why?

A simple question

No life no rection

Simple tasks that create a chain reaction

So hard to swallow and understand

I see your pain and all your sorrow

I know life is a mess and I can't change it

It breaks my heart to see you like this

I wish I could give you something more than this

But life is not an easy task

And I'm not strong enough to do it all alone

You have to try to make it out so we can live a better life

Please don't give up the fight

I need you by my side so we can make it right

Just live to die another night!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!