Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 21 maj 2024

You are me and I am you


Who am I going to play today?

Who should I be? the man or the broken boy inside me

Should I stay or go? Or just run away like I always do

I just want to know what I'm supposed to do

I don't want this, I don't need this anymore

So what do I have to do to finally be free from you

You are me and I am you so nothing really matters anymore

The broken boy inside will always be a part of me

Trauma remains wounds never heal it's just the facts of life

So I'm just going to be me and no one else but me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!