Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 27 december 2023

Hell inside my head!!


When Reality Hits!!

You don't even have time to react.

Sleepless nights!

All those wasted years.

Alone is strong what a joke

I have never been weaker.

I sacrificed everything and everyone to survive!

Left everything and everyone behind

But look at me now and where it led me

I became everything I didn't want to be

I might as well have finished it all.

But refuses to give up refuses to die!

In a sick way, I've already killed myself

Social suicide, and isolation took my life away

It was the only way I knew to save myself

From this hell inside my head!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!