Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 29 december 2023

I'm still here


I've tried everything!

I've walked down dark alleys

Danced in the gutter

In pursuit of self-destruction.

I was constantly looking for something

Home sweet suicide!! The demon alcohol

Whatever I could find to ease the pain

Always looking for a fight to be beaten

It was always easier to deal with physical pain

Bruises disappear and wounds heal

But psychological and mental abuse, violence and rape

Leaves a permanent scar that never heals

So don't call me a survivor this is not surviving

I died a long time ago and my life was stolen from me

I don't know how I made it this far but I'm still here

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!