Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 24 december 2023

They always come back


They always come back

Like ghosts from the past

Memories of a time that no longer exists

A fading story, a fairy tale, a dream

Of someone I used to know

A friend a lover they are all the same

Nothing remained the same

On that disastrous night, when everything fell apart

I crashed I burned something inside me died

I lost my trust my faith, all hope was gone

I always knew that one of us would die young.

You were my life you were my light

The best part of me died that fateful night

I faded away, and disappeared

Depression and anxiety took my life

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!