Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 29 december 2023

I don't belong!


I live a life on the outside.

I don't belong here I don't want to be one of the crowd.

A cold and lost world without empathy and trust

A world without hope, no future

Where no one stops to breathe

Everyone rushes through life looking for something

A pursuit of something so pointless and insignificant

Where novelty is all there is

Everyone sells a false and distorted image of a perfect life.

A cold and hard world so blind so empty and so misleading

Where everyone is looking for the next big thing!

Life is meant to be lived not bought!!

I'm lost in a world where I don't belong

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!