Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 22 december 2023

It's all the same to me!


It's just me!!

This is how it has always been

I can see no difference between pleasure and pain

Love and hate and everything in between.

So how am I supposed to feel

I don't even know the difference between anxiety, stress

It's all the same to me!

This is Who I've Always Been!

I don't even know if I'm awake or dreaming!

Is this my reality, my life or just a bad dream?

Am I depressed Am I suicidal?

This is me this is my life my reality

This is how it's always been,

I was born with depression and I will die with depression

It's a lifelong struggle but I'm still here fighting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!