Look behind my autistic problematic Then maybe you will see the real me !!
Leta i den här bloggen
onsdag 22 april 2020
Så arg på mig själv!
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
RIght now!
What the hell !
Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...
I am what i am!
-
Who I am in your eyes I'm not what you think I am You do not know me, The real me You judge me, accuse me You guess everything they say ...
-
Det är redan för sent! För många år för många sår För många traumatiska minnen En ryggsäck så över full så över lastad Den svämmar ...
-
No life! No solution no way out!! Stress constant anxiety I see no solution to this mental hell I'm tired, mentally broken I have no lif...
-
My life is slipping away from me There really is nothing left of me An empty shell mentally and physically exhausted This constant stress an...

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar