Look behind my autistic problematic Then maybe you will see the real me !!
Leta i den här bloggen
lördag 11 april 2020
I'm half the man i used to be!
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
RIght now!
What the hell !
Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...
I am what i am!
-
As it is now! And has been for months This is exactly what you used against me And That you still can not see the pattern scares me I have s...
-
Jag tror jag är beroende av smärta! Jag minns inte sist jag kände värme eller glädje. Tystade och kvävda skratt. Instängda tårar isolerade...
-
Throughout my life Have I heard so many hurtful words Been accused and pointed out blamed for other actions It's so easy to blame the we...
-
Trapped in a bottle thar is no way out no escape. There's no point in fighting no point in trying. take your medecin an liv en other...

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar