Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 3 september 2020

All that I Am not!


I do not care anymore!

I want to be emotionally heartless!

A selfish and destructive human being

Live life without remorse paint the whole world black

Destroy everything in my path lie and deceive

Take advantage of my darkest side!

And use it In every way to get what I want

I'm coming for you! You will feel my pain

My hatred will tear your soul to pieces

I will make you feel all my suffering

Force you to feel everything you have done to ne

I want to become all that I Am not! I want to be you!

I just do not give a fuck anymore I'm not you! 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!