Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 4 september 2020

No air no breathing!!


Here comes hypermanine!

I'm losing control. It takes over

Here comes hypermanine!

I'm losing control. It takes over

I can not be still. A feeling so unreal.

That oscillation between anxiety and madness.

So incomprehensible and scary

the constant fear and the inner anxiety,

Of never knowing where or when it will strike

The periods get longer the anxiety gets stronger.

It hit harder and harder The abyss gets deeper and deeper.

I can no longer control the panic attacks

It hits so hard I can not even breathe!

No air no breathing I'm suffocated from within

I'm losing my grip! I can not stop it

This is my life my reality!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!