Leta i den här bloggen

onsdag 9 september 2020

I really don't want to be!!


I don't want to be here anymore!

There is nothing left here Just emptiness and silence

So many wounds so many sleepless nights.

A losing battle a battle without a winner.

A melting pot of emotions so intense devastating

Days that turned into years! There is nothing left

I have nothing more to give So empty and lost.

There is nothing left here for me nothing at all

I can not stand another day! living like this

I really don't want to be here anymore!

Just let me rest and hope for the best!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!