Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 11 september 2020

Do not be afraid!


Don't be afraid!

Don't let the pictures the words that are painted scare you

Do not be intimidated by my words see me understand me!

See my strengths not my weaknesses. See the light in me!

See me understand me hold me hard don't let got

So take my hand lead me home capture my heart and soul

I see the light in you I see you don't let me scare you!

I have to leave everything behind me everything has to come out!

I must open my heart let in the light So do not lose faith for me

Do not be afraid! Take my hand and lead me away.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!