Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 7 september 2020

Speed ​​demons in my head A.D.H.D.


Welcome to a day in my life welcome in!

I'll try to put words into one day. Describe a normal day, I will try to paint a picture to bring out something no one can understand or can live in. So welcome Step into my brain where millions of things happen at one and the same time. Step into my body, feel the restlessness all the millions of tingling and the constant shaking. The physical and mental exhaustion.. Lack of sleep Where the body screams for rest needs to stop. An inner struggle a battle between mind and body. A war I can not win an inner chaos between restlessness and rest. I get no peace i can't stop i can't sleep. Trapped in a Phoenix Syndrome I constantly burn myself out. A circle that never stops spinning. It oscillates between being a duracell rabbit on amphetamine and a senile 90 year old! The last stage a walking dead welcome to my world a day in my Life Everything rushes past nothing ends a circle without beginning and without end. Day out and day in week after week year after year! So welcome to a day in my life!

Speed ​​demons in my head run rabit run. My life whit A.D.H.D. Don't you wish you were just like me? I know i don't!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

RIght now!

What the hell !

Who is that staring at me Blood red eyes a soulless smile so familiar!! So twisted and tormented I see the fear, the scars, the smell of dec...

I am what i am!